11.23.2008

No More No Shave November

Update on Paxton's beard.



Here is a list of all the nicknames Paxton has been called while growing out his beard.
Black Beard













Paul Bunyan

















Brother Brigham


















mountain man
homeless guy
lumberjack
Anyone want to add one? Better add it quickly, because he will be shaving it tomorrow.  Yes- tomorrow.  We know it's not the end of November, but it will be done.  I am actually excited for him to be clean shaven!  Then our kisses won't hurt so badly.  But I am glad he grows a good full beard and not one of those patchy weird lookin ones.  He looks handsome either way.  

I want your opinion on this hairdo.  I was playing around and tried doing this 'do' the other night.  Since I have short hair now, I can do things like this that I had always wanted to do in junior high and high school.  I know it's kinda crazy, but What do you think?  Rat's nest or cute?

3 comments:

Shurtliff Family said...

Abby-- Way hot! Love it! That's definitely one of the advantages to the short cuts, you can do fun, spunky hair dos and such!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving you two!

Jalayne said...

I like it. When my hair was short in high school I tried to do things like that all the time. I think it's a fun style. You should do it again and include a frontal shot, too!

Anjeanette said...

NATE says RATS NEST. haha