7.29.2008

Newest Nephew

I just got pictures of my newest baby nephew Zachery! That's makes 22 N's & N's- right fam?   He's so cute.... along with his 3 older brothers! 4 boys in the home! How fun is that? Pictures are posted in order from oldest to youngest.   SO CUTE.  It really makes me miss them and all my nephews & nieces.  Aww I miss you guys!  Wish we were closer so we could visit tons! And why does this kind of make me baby hungry! Eeek!                              



So I'm still not eating any meat-- I'm on my 3rd week... and struggling.  haha.  It is really hard not to eat meat.  I really didn't think it would be that hard.  I had done no chocolate for 1 year which at first was kinda hard, but after awhile i just didn't have it around, so I wasn't ever tempted.  But MEAT- hello it's everywhere in everything.  You can't go out to eat really unless you just get a salad or something simple on the appetizer menu.  But I have found that I've been eating a lot more vegetables- which is good.  And I like that change, so I hope to keep that up.  I also am feeling lighter.  That's kind of an obvious effect- I like it.  But I don't think I can ever be a vegetarian.  Their menu is just too boring. 
Thanks to Anna, I have started reading Eclipse.  I'm just a few chapters in, but I am excited to be reading it.  I think I'll go read right now.  Ciao!

4 comments:

Haylee said...

Oh what an adorable baby boy! Congrats to the family!
You'll be a pro by the time you have your own with ALL those N's and N's! :)

Good luck with the meat thing... I don't think I could even TRY it, it would be too hard!!

Kim said...

You are nuts. I like meat way too much to even consider going without. You should be baby hungry, those babies are CUTE! I especially like the picutre of the two youngest, with the little guy peering at the other one. So cute.

Jeni said...

dang it i am sorry i never got the book to you!! i would hate being vegi!! and hopefully we can see you guys soon!

Jill and Ryan said...

Well, it might just be time for you to start trying for a baby again. Lol. I am really excited for Stephanie Myers new book. It comes out in a few days. Crazy. Love you guys.