7.19.2008

Dude, let's sleep on the tramp tonight...

I remember saying that almost every other night during the summer when I was a kid, and that's exactly what Abby said to me last night. So, since we were in an adventurous mood, we called up the Bernhisel's (our friends in our ward) and asked them if we could sleep on their trampoline! We packed up our pillows, blankets, bug spray, snacks, walkie-talkie's, and a deck of cards and went on our way. It really was a lot of fun and surprisingly not hot at all. In fact, it cooled down to the lower 70's and it actually got a little chilly. Here our some goofy pics we took during the night...











6 comments:

Jeni said...

yall are crazy

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

That is so awesome Abby!!! I used to love sleeping out on the tramp too!!! You guys look like you had fun!! I wish I had a tramp!

Anjeanette said...

So who took the last pic of you sleeping? You did huh.....you're holding up the camera yourself aren't you? Fakers! You guys are funny!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

awe, y'all are cute.

Krista & Tyler said...

Can I just tell you how much I miss you and love you both?! Ah! We all need to get together! I cherish you always and am glad that you slept on the tramp! haha You two are something! And I can't get enough of it!
xoxox
Krista

shahna said...

PAXTON! I am so glad we found your blog! It is so fun to keep up with you and your cute wife. email if you want to check out our site. it is private so you need an invite..shahnaargyle@hotmail.com