7.10.2008

...

nothing new or exciting really going on with the Hobson's. we're both keeping busy working, playing and sleeping. last night Pax said that the last post was kinda cheesy, and i totally agree- it is, and i knew it was before i even posted it. haha - sorry. there is just nothing to say or post about right now. we don't have too much going on. he said, Well you could post about the wasp nest up in our balcony, or how big your vegetables have grown. haha... so that just really shows how much is not going on in our lives. haha. but that's ok. i don't mind. i love my husband, he loves me, and we are happy. right now i'm anticipating a few things... sending katie a birthday package, planning mine & paxton's birthday par-tay(everyone will receive further notice on this:), and the summer season at work is almost over, which means i'll be done taking home the work phone. yay- can't wait for that day!
i went running this morning, and it felt so good. the past few days i have been pretty unmotivated. i would workout, but then i'd turn around and over eat, so i gain back all the calories i just burned- and some. when i get bored, i eat, and i seem to do this more when pax isn't around. he just keeps me entertained and i am never bored with him- that's why. is anyone else like this? what do you do to curb this craving? i hate it? a help i learned from one of the trainers on 'The Biggest Loser' show is to chew gum. anyway, i hope i'm not the only loser that does this every so often. haha. and i'm not calling anyone losers who does do this, it just can be hard to eat really well all the time.
sorry for the lack of pics lately- we'll be sure to get some up next time.

6 comments:

Wiseguys said...

Um yes, I eat when I'm bored, too. I also eat when I'm tired, which is pretty bad because lately I'm always exhausted and I actually HAVE weight to lose (as opposed to skinny little you:). So I'm definitely dealing with the same issues. Why does bad food have to be SOOO good? We need to hang out, by the way, I feel like it's been ages!

Jeni said...

OK i drink a big glass of water and then brush my teeth. then I pick something to do to keep busy. But I am a total snacker too. I hate that, at least you are running though! taht is awesome and you look great... and no the last post I actually really liked!! haha

Jeni said...

oh ya, cookie bake off... saturday afternoon at the rawlins I will have dough and cookies to taste, more details to follow!

YaYa said...

I liked your last post also!!! You always have fun posts!!!! Tell Pax to hush,,,his mama said so.

Kim said...

When I feel the urge to snack like crazy, I try to make sure I keep things at home that I know are not terrible and that actually satisfy me...like sugar free jello cups(its only like 5 calories)and fat free cool whip. I know, it doesn't sound that good, but it does the trick! Or cut up a bunch of fruit and sprinkle a little sugar or Splenda on there...yum. It's way hard for me too...I eat when I have nothing else to do. It's a quest to overcome. At least you are exercising!!!

Word Whipped said...

Abby! I found your blog....by the way this is Holly from the ward. I will have to send you a invite to our blog! Oh and I agree I don't know how people always eat healthy...it is so hard for me too!