10.07.2007

FC Dallas Soccer Game

On Wednesday, we had the oppotunity to go to the FC Dallas Soccer game at Pizza Hut Park in Frisco! It was so cool! I usually cannot stand watching soccer on TV, but it was really fun watching it live. In fact, Abby and I are planning on going to a lot more games in the future because we had so much fun. But I think the only reason she said that was because she wants to go when FC Dallas plays David Beckham's team again. Anyway, Grant Thornton paid for our tickets and my Sis, Katie, Mom, Mr. Steve, Abby, and I all went. Here are some pics...




If your at Pizza Hut Park you gotta have some pizza.


Mom being goofy.


The Fam.


Here is Cam, getting things done.



This was the post-game party. Katie & Abby getting their groove on.

1 comment:

Anna@Exasperation said...

Thoughts: AWESOME piano! When Chase told me what you were doing, Paxton, I told him that was the best possible gift I could ever think of for Abby. You only need to know her for like 5 minutes before you realize how much she has wanted one...
I love your wedding dress! And of course you fit in it. You look totally awesome! And you've inspired me to fit into MINE for my 6th anniversary in May...That's going to be hard work after this crazy baby!
FC Dallas - I wish we could have stayed. We were having so much fun (minus our kids whining and learning bad language from the other fans)...
Let's have dinner together. Like, this weekend. Paxton - hook it up.