9.26.2007

Addicted or Not?

I say NOT! This is a pretty cool little quiz that I saw on Jeni's & Heather's blog. I wonder how they calculate it- because i don't think I am that addicted. I would personally say I am 45-50% addicted :) How addicted are YOU? Obviously I am somewhat addicted- because I really am curious what everyone else gets on this quiz :) hehe.
64%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

JustSayHi - Free Personals



Pax & I are keeping really busy. We have stuff going on every single night! Very crazy! And then at work we keep really busy- so the days go by so quickly. But we are happy and hangin in there.

2 comments:

YaYa said...

Yes, I would say you are somewhat addicted....I love looking at everyone's blogs,,,that way I can keep up with what everyone is doing!!! And yes you guys are very busy!!! Have FUN!

critts said...

Hey Abby! It's Stephanie Ryan. I am probably 40-50% addicted to writing my own blog, but at least 60% addicted to reading everyone else's!