
Okay, I know this is a lot to swallow in one day, so you might want to take a couple of days to look at all our new posts. As most of you know, Abby and I were married one year ago yesterday, October 6th, 2006. We celebrated our 1st year Anniversary and had a great time together.
The next 5 posts are all brand new and talk about our anniversary and some other cool things we have been doing. Hope you enjoy!!!
7 comments:
Congrats Abby and Paxton! Time really does fly...holy cow! I loved all your posts, it looks like you have so much fun together, maybe I'll get some inspiration!!! Love ya Abs!
The posts are all so great and fun!!! I am so happy that Abby finally got her piano and I know that was a bear moving it up three flights of stairs. Abby does look beautiful in her dress and you guys have the whites teeth in the world, except for the Osmond family! Anyway, sounds you had a wonderful anniversary weekend and enjoyed the Hotel Lingafelter. Love you much!!!! Mom
Wow Abby-I love your new piano. It is so pretty! You are such a great guy Pax. I am glad that you enjoyed Hotel Lingafelter. We weren't sure you were even checked in because everything was so clean. Let's try to get together soon!
HAPPY ANIVERSARY!! It went fast eh?? Yall are so cute!
Cute! Happy anniversary!
Oh my goodness, what a sweet anniversary surprise! Wow a year already, that's awesome! You two are great. I hope you both are doing well, I miss you!
Wow Pax, It's been a year. You 2 look great together, Hope you've learned a lot about eachother this year. Congrats.
Post a Comment