
So Abby and I pride ourselves on not being one of those married couples that just sit's at home all the time and doesn't hang out with friends. Although, we do like alone time, we also have a bunch of friends that are really cool and who we love to hang out with. Here are some pics of some of our closest friends here at BYU-Idaho that we have known since we started school here. We love you guys and are going to miss you!!

That is Ben (my old roomate) on the right, Mark (my good friend that hooked up Abby and I) in the middle, and his date Taya


4 comments:
why am I a little Jeleous?
Me too! Notice they don't brag and take pictures of their close friends and relatives in Texas. What are we? Chopped Texas Liver? Ha!
I'm proud of you for not being hermits. It's tough when you're first married because all you want to do is hang out and..."cuddle." I can't wait until next fall when we're all in Texas! Every time I think about moving I get sad because I like it here, but then I remember that ya'll and Brian and Jen, and Chase and Anna will all be there. Paxton, thank you for marrying someone that I'm excited to hang out with :)
Looks like fun!! I've always thought it was important to have tons of friends and I know you two do....Miss you both! Mom
Post a Comment