2.22.2007

Choco-Holic!


This past weekend we went to Salt Lake, So. Jordan, Sandy, and Layton- just areas around Salt Lake City. Anyway, we had a long weekend so we spent time with a bunch of my family each day! It was so fun. First we spent time with my brother Mark, then went to my other brother Matt and Candace's house. We got to see my newest nephew and other nephews. They're so cute. Then that night we went to P.F. Chang's. These are what the pictures are of. The one above is me and my sister Katie. P.F. Chang's is SOOO good. I had never eaten there. But we got a beef dish, and shared with others. But then we got dessert- the HUGE chocolate cake with raspberry syrup and fruit! YUMMY! I was so full. But it was so worth it.

Paxton- posing like the statue in the background. Too bad it is a little dark- you can't see the little statue. He's silly.
Here is my brother Matt and his wife Candace, Paxton and me, and my sister Katie.

It was a fun night. After we ate, Pax and I went to the Salt Lake temple and went through a session- a live session. It was very interesting- I am so glad I went - it shows a little bit different perspective. And of course got to see inside- it's so beautiful. The next day we went to my old roommates house and her husband is a chef- he made us YUMMY food. Then we went to my sister, Melanie's house and chilled for the day. Went to church. Ate more yummy food. Then the next day it was my other sister, Leslie's birthday, so we went to Red Robin, got a yummy chicken burger. And a huge chocolate cake again for her birthday! This weekend was just filled with chocolate. I loved it!

5 comments:

Wiseguys said...

Well it looks like

Wiseguys said...

okay, sorry, it published before I was ready...Cool Hob. Thanks for giving us a call...

The Ling Blings said...

How fun!! Katie calls PF Changs the stinky chicken place because of the lettuce wraps!!

The Ling Blings said...

How fun!! Katie calls PF Changs the stinky chicken place because of the lettuce wraps!!

Kelly said...

wow! you guys packed a lot in! I just wanted to sing you a little chocolate long...

uno dos tres, cho, uno dos tres co, uno dos tres la, uno dos tres te! chocolate!