11.18.2006
Yeah Right, She's the weirdo!
Okay, so I am sure that you guys all read the last posting that my wife put on our blog. She explained how weird I am, etc..... Well, I am here to tell you that she is more weird than I am. Reason #1: She has this weird idea in her head that were not "together" enough because she works and I am at school a lot. That is fair that she thinks that, but when it really gets weird is when she thinks that were not "together" enough even when we are actually physically together! For example, last night we were lying in bed together and cuddling, and in a voice like a pouting 5 year old she says: "Baby, I want to be with you." (No, not that kind of be with me). I said "baby, what are you talking about, how much more can we be together? We are cuddling!" She laughed and realized she was being a weirdo. Reason#2: She drools more than anyone I know, sometimes I feel like I am swimming in a pool when I accidently touch her pillow. For example, I woke her up from a nap today and I looked at her pillow and (I am not even joking) there was a drool spot the size of a large grapefruit. The funny thing was, is that she had only been napping for about 45 minutes. Later tonight she asked me "Baby, I don't understand, how do you not drool?" I laughed. Reason #3: She whimpers in her sleep. It is the wierdest thing but every 15 minutes it sounds like someone is about to break her arm because she whimpers in her sleep. The first few nights we were married I thought something was wrong, when we would wake up in the morning I would say "hey were you not feeling well last night?" She would say "what are you talking about, I slept great last night." So apparently she has no clue that she makes these sounds, not to mention she talks in her sleep, usually taking pizza orders from customers. Anyway, I love her and could not ask for a better wife!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cool... why did i feel like i was reading something rawl said about me... you guys are cute!!
I think #2 was the best! Drool however is no match to nose picking...give me the drool!
Since when has the blog been the place to air dirty laundry? Hob, are you serious? We all got our tricky little things but I too would rather have drool and sleep-talking instead of nose-pluckin and constant pinch-and-rollin! Love ya'll!
Holy pinch-and-rollin' Jill! Glad to hear Chase isn't the only one with that nasty habit.
As for the drool, Hob, get over it. I'm thinking you're not so beautiful at 3am either.
Post a Comment