The cute dip pose- I got a little surprised, happy, excited, or something!!

Here are even more pics Heather sent us for our blog from the Dallas reception! We love em and want to develop and frame some of them- they're cute.
Here is MY cake from the reception! It's SO yummy and SO beautiful! It is white chocolate cake( i think) with cream cheese frosting!! YUMMMMM!

Here we are ready to drive away in Steve's Mazda Miata! It was fun to ride in the car home to Paxton's mom's house on the highway. We got tons of honks and stares and laughs! My dress was so poofy it took up my whole side of the car. Good thing i didn't drive. And check out the big smile in the corner of the pic. Cool Rawl! We're glad you're happy for us! :)

Feeding eachother the cake- we made promises we wouldn't make a mess and shove it in eachother's faces- it's too messy. Didnt wanna stain the dress and tux! But after I took that bite of cake, it was SO good I wanted more... but had to wait.


4 comments:
yummy cake!! Where is the pic of the watermelon?? That was my fav part!
I can send the watermelon pics if ya'll really want them!!!
Great pics! We followed that link and found all 1700 pictures and now we both need glasses after looking at them all...I've never SEEN SO MANY PICTURES! Great photographer, though!
Just could not keep Brian out of the wedding pics!!!
love Chris
Post a Comment