Well, another week gone by, and we've been married over a month now! It goes by so fast. It is coming to the end of another semester for Paxton, meaning only ONE more semester till he graduates, and only one more semester till we move to Dallas! Yikes! It's comin up quickly. We both have registered for our Winter semester classes and at least I can't wait till it starts! It's gonna be way busy, but a lot of fun to start up again. I have lots of pretty hard classes that will totally keep me busy, plus a job, plus Paxton! How do I do this? Who knows.. but we'll figure it out.
So lately I've been realizing what a super weird husband I have. He is just SO random with the outbursts of singing/rapping/monologues/one-liners/and who knows what! And I remind him how weird he is probably everyday! But I sure do love it- I was thinking what it would be like without his weird-ness, and life would just be way too boring. For a festive thought: I am very thankful for my random weird adorable husband, Paxton Hobson!
Ciao*
4 comments:
And that is why we all love Hob...
okay, i always want to leave a comment, but i was never a "blogger"...i think i have just set up one.....maybe, hopefully.....and abby, you wonder where pax's wierdness came from???????? genetics, my dear!
So Abby, I didn't want to fill you in on your husband before you got married, but now that you're in for good I just want to warn you about the nose picking. Jake always grosses me out with his nose picking, but he said that Paxton is even worse...so watch out for that! it's just one of those wierd things husbands do...well, at least our husbands.
Abby
Have you just now realized that I am the only normal one in our family?
Post a Comment