9.18.2006

WEDDING PREP

So the past few weeks have been pretty stressful. I just can't wait till all wedding plans are done and we're married!
We drove to Dallas and stayed there, visited family and friends for a week, which was so fun. All we did the whole week was drive, eat, sleep, swim and eat some more. I've never gone out to eat at restaurants so much in my life. It was fun, but i think by the end of the week we bothed gained like 15 pounds! ha.. not really but we felt pretty crappy. So the day after we got home to Idaho we both worked out for two hours! haha- it felt so good. But during the Dallas trip, Paxton had an interview with Grant Thornton for a job after he graduates in April. After his interview, that same day, they called him and offered him the job!! We were so so excited and it's really comforting to know he has a job once we go to Dallas, and a really good one at that. What a relief.
After Dallas, Paxton started school right away and I started my job at a pizza restaurant with a Nazi manager. She used to scare me a little, but then I got over it. But she gets really stressed easily and is just really particular about every little thing. She made me feel stupid a few times, made me wanna beat her up, and other things, but now I've learned to work with her. I sucked up to her a lot lately and now I think she likes me. There are moments where it gets annoying. Oh well- it's a job and it's money which is what we need.
Actually we've been blessed a lot with all of our wedding plans and finding a place to live and getting jobs. It's great.
We finally got our announcements last Friday and sent them out Saturday- that's a huge relief. I'll post some pictures of them next time. But I also got my flowers and cake arrangements set. More and more stuff is getting done- it keeps getting closer and closer and we can't wait!!!
And last of all- Paxton recently shaved his nose hairs- no more hairs sneakin out! ha.. love it.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

sneaky nose hairs are the WORST! HAHA I am glad everything is getting done! It was so fun to see you guys while you were here and I cant wait for you to move here! Good luck with the plans... the days are getting SUPER close!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Hob, so glad to hear you're joining the GT family. They've been good to us, and I'm sure they'll be good to you. Fabulous.