Paxton has been working long and hard on his final project for his Accounting class. I don't like it because I don't get to see him and be with him as much. Oh well, I guess we have the rest of our lives and some to be together. So hopefully the project will be done by Tuesday, and then we can head off to TEXAS. We've been anticipating this trip for a couple months now, so it's exciting that it has finally come. Except now I've been stressing to find a job for the Fall. I will have to support us during the Fall while Paxton is in school, and I don't even have a job yet. I'm a bit stressed because nothing has been happening for awhile. But I know all will work out in due time!
Paxton finally proposed last Saturday.... with a fake $8 ring from Wal-Mart. It shines- a little too much. Ha- it's still pretty. But that was the last thing we had to do to make it official. Well, that and announcements. Those are being worked on right now and will be sent out hopefully in a couple weeks.
The days are getting longer and longer as October 6th gets closer. I hope it isn't like this for the whole month and a half.
2 comments:
That is the good thing about a kinda fast engagement... it goes pretty fast when you are busy! I want to see this ring... and Abby, I still get sad when Brian has to do homework haha I am a nerd I know... but forever isn't enough for me! We cant wait to see you guys!
hello there! nice to see the blog getting put up...ha! i think we're all a little blog crazy! we're all gearing up for the big trip to utah soon...can't wait! looking good in the pics! (yeah, no more homework for Jake and I! Glad that's over!!!)
smell ya
Kel
Post a Comment