Time has flown by as we are finally coming up to the last stretch of our engagement. Six more days and we're stuck with eachother forever and we could never be happier. Well, maybe after we're married- but we are just getting more and more excited each day. I went to my friend's wedding yesterday in the Bountiful temple, and it was really beautiful; the temple, the sealing, and the reception. It just made me so much more excited to get married myself. Can't wait.
Next week i get to pamper myself with a manicure and pedicure. Can't wait for that, then we'll leave on Thursday to SLC for the big day to follow.
We have both been busy lately too- with our own schedule- and we haven't seen eachother too much. Paxton is busy constantly with schoolwork and tutoring accounting, and i am busy too with work, and then i live at home till we're married- so I have to drive back after work so we never get to see eachother. It's funny how fast I start missing him when I'm not with him all the time. The other day I didn't see him for like 29 hours straight- and missed him SO much. And just now he's been gone for what- 45 minutes- and I'm missin him already. It'll be great when we don't have to leave eachother.
Well- that's all- kinda boring- but we're both still just anxious to get married.. and it's finally comin in a few days! Yay.
1 comment:
I cant wait for you guys, still sad that I cant come though.:( I am SUPER excited about you coming down here for a reception though - and post some pics if you got em!
Post a Comment