11.12.2014

September 2014

Aaaaaand now for September.  Emery started her very FIRST day of preschool!  She was SO excited to go!  I was surprised that she wasn't even a little bit hesitant or nervous, but she really wasn't at all.  There were a couple other kids in her class that were sad or nervous, and she told me after her first day of school that she tried to make them feel better and not cry by telling them it was Okay!  :)  What a sweet girl!  And that excitement for going to school hasn't gone away!  She is still excited to go to school every time!  It's only Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning, but that's enough for me!  





Brinley graduated to a forward-facing car seat!  Yay!  She was so happy- can ya tell!?


Paxton and I went to Utah for Mark Walker's wedding at the beginning of September!  We made a long weekend and getaway trip out of it and stayed in a hotel, went on a hike, ate out, shopped, and just spent time together without the kids!  

 Their wedding was gorgeous!  That was the first time meeting his bride Cambri, but we really like her!  Her dress was gorgeous! Mark looked awesome! The reception was beautiful!  The rehearsal dinner was amazing.  Their wedding day was a perfect, sunny day.  We were so glad we could make it and we are SO happy for them!  




Had to stop at temple square, listen to the MoTab Choir, and enjoy the beautiful temple grounds! 


Emery and Brinley on the merry go round.  Emery loves Brinley and is always watching out for her.  Sometimes too much to where Brinley gets mad and cries, trying to get away from Emery.  Then Emery thinks it's funny and keeps chasing after her... it is actually quite annoying and I'm trying to get her to understand it all and to STOP when she starts whining.  But she won't.  Anyway... they DO have fun together too.  


 And this is typical Brinley - during the summer she was naked a lot... it's just too hot for clothes, and she could get away with it, so I let her.  

 Our tennis ball hanging down is a fun game for the kids... they had to have their protective glasses of course.






One night before bed, the kids were so mellow and sweet and good and all they wanted to do was color!  I LOVE when they get in those moods, and I don't interrupt them for anything.  So cute.



Messy Brin
 I love Emery's hair.  It has those natural curls and I don't want to cut it.  It's getting even longer now and I want to trim it, but if I do, the curls will be gone! I don't want that! I had to get some pictures of her gorgeous hair!


 We pulled out a few throwback pictures!  I was looking through all of our old pictures and had to share!




I always like to see comparisons of parents and their kids... here's me with Brinley and Ty.


 Ty on his picture day.


 Faces of Brinley!!





 They love playing with leftover dough!  Whenever I make dough, they always always ask for the leftovers!








1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your kiddos are absolutely adorable!! Looks like you had a fun getaway too with the hubby-it's always nice to get away. :)