6.01.2012

Hair cuts and cuties!

 Ty's hair is totally awesome! It's blond and soft and it grows really fast.  I love it long.  I never want to cut it, but it gets in his eyes, and it is just too hot for him in the summer time.  The long hair just fits him though.  It fits his personality.  But, I finally gave in and got it cut short.  I took comfort in knowing it will be this long again in 3-4 months. :)
My sweet Ty


He loves his trains
Hair - before
Hair - After, but not all gelled and cool lookin'
 Emery's hair is getting so long I love it!  I am able to pull ALL of it back in a high pony tail, if she'll let me.  Lately, she hasn't been wanting me to touch her hair.  So annoying, since it's long enough that I can do fun things with it.


 These were all taken one day while they were happily playing in Ty's room!!  They each sat by themselves with their own toys, doin their own thing, which rarely happens.  I had to take pictures.  So when i got the camera out, they stood up and had to pose!

1 comment:

YaYa said...

Love this post....they are just precious!!!!