6.05.2012

18 month little Emery

I realized I forgot to record Emery's 18 month stats... She was 18 months on April 20th, although these measurements were taken on May 1st.

Height: 34 inches 96%
Weight: 26 lbs, 14.4 oz. 82%
Head circum: 18.75 inches 78%

She is teething now, so she has just been a beast these last few days... Drool, snot, whining, red swollen gums, and more snot. All her canines are trying to come out... It always takes too long.

Last week we finished up our swim lessons, and by the end Ty & Emery loved it! They can both jump in the water and swim underwater for 7-10 seconds! They love it! I was so happy with the lessons, and I hope I can keep it up with them in the summer.

1 comment:

YaYa said...

She is just getting to be a big girl!!! Love her...