12.20.2011

Ty's Big Cut!

I love Ty's hair.  I love that it's soft, bright blonde, and straight with a little wave at the ends. I love it long and shaggy.  Of course, it needs to stay trim and neat, though.  Paxton kept wanting me to cut it short. He was sick of long and wanted a normal boy cut.  I kept saying NO!  I finally agreed to TRIM his hair last week... and oh what a mistake that was!  You can't tell how bad the cut was from these pictures, but it was pretty bad.  I decided to wait a few days and see if it grew on me and if it'd look okay after a week or so.  And I did like it.  It was still cute, just with a few little weird spots, but they would grow out eventually.  Paxton, on the other hand wanted it all gone, and he wanted it done TODAY! After a lot of convincing, I finally agreed to take Ty to a salon to get it cut.  I usually cut his hair, and I was even pretty confident about cutting it this time, but Paxton wanted it done professionally.  Whatever. 
So, today Ty got his big boy hair cut!      

                                                                                Before...



                                                                            During...


Getting it styled

                                                                            AFTER!!!

I guess he likes it!
And I like it too...
But I still miss his long hair.
He did great while getting it cut.  He sat there patiently, didn't move at all.  When asked, he looked down, looked straight, closed his eyes, and even had some laughs when trimming the back of his neck.  He totally did awesome!
So, he has several cowlicks that make his hair go in crazy directions. There is one part in the back that I don't like because the hair is too long, but if it was cut shorter, it would stick out and look out of place...  Whatever.  I still might chop that part off if it keeps bugging me.  Besides all that, he looks pretty handsome to me!
On the way to get it cut, I kept telling him we're going to cut his hair and he'll look really cool.  He has always said, "Ty look like a cool guy!"  So after his cut, he said that lots--- "Ty cool guy!!"  Plus, he was looking forward to his sucker at the end!!
Way To Go Cool Guy!!

3 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

LOVE!

Lisa said...

HE LOOKS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

he is such a cool guy! And I'm impressed he didn't move at all! So cute.. hope you guys have a Merry Christmas ;)