Ty likes:
trucks, tractors, cars, the movie Cars, trains, airplanes.
Emery. If she is ever in a different room from where he is playing, he'll ask for her and want her to come play with her. But he will also push her and sit on her...
cookies, cake, ice cream, anything sweet.
dancing and singing.
going to the pool.
playing outside.
doing anything with Daddy.
doing anything with Yaya.
watching Pinocchio, Peter Pan, and Cars.
playing on the iPad.
being home. When we are out of town for a little bit, or even at a friends for the day, he loves coming back home. He'll run around the house, gathering his toys, so excited to be home.
getting his back rubbed.
pretending to talk on the phone.
giving kisses.
counting and imitating animals.
We love our little Ty. He is so funny. Lately he repeats anything you say. If someone says, 'Hi Ty!" He'll say "Hi Ty!" or say "How are you?" and he'll repeat "How are you?" So funny. Also whenever he is playing and finds a bag or something with a handle, he'll act like it's a bag and he is leaving, then he'll say, "Bye bye, see ya later, have fun, I love you." He makes us laugh every day.
We had a little birthday party for Ty last night. We invited just a few friends for him to play with. He doesn't like big crowds, so we made it small. We had cake and ice cream, played with all his toys, and played with bubbles at the end! Ty had lots of fun!
He dove into his cake and took the first few bites! Yum!
I've been telling Ty his birthday is coming up and he'll be 2 years old. I try to get him to say "I'm 2", and hold up 2 fingers. So after I tell him he is 2, I ask him how old he is. He always says, "Ummm 6." hahahaha.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Ty!!! I am so happy that you are two and hope you have a great day. Looks like the party was a success and you all had a great time!!! Love you all. Yaya.
Happy birthday, Ty! Sweet boy:)
Happy Birthday, Ty!! Looks like he had a fun time at his party :) He is so big now and what a cutie. I love that he says "Ummmm 6" Too cute!
Awww Happy Birthday Ty!!! Can't believe he's 2!! Although... my lil' man's 2nd bday is just around the corner! They grow WAY too fast! He's such a cutie!
Oh, Ty and Payton have the same BIG BROTHER t-shirt!!! Love it! :)
hahahaha! I can totally picture the UUUUUUMMMMMMMM 6. :) I love that about him!!! You should try to get a video of him doing that and post it on here. Miss you guys!!!!
Happy b-day to cute, handsome Ty! Can't believe he's too. Time goes quick. Emery is such a doll Abs! Both your kids are adorable!
can't believe he's "two" I meant. ;)
Post a Comment