Two weekends ago, we went to Tyler to visit Paxton's family. We got to visit with his dad, grandma, aunt, uncle, and cousins. And we got to meet the newest addition- Lane. What a cutie. Lane is just 4 days older than Ty. It was fun to see another baby Ty's age. They are both exactly the same. haha.
Lane
Ty tried on this adorable hat. I want one like this now!!! He looked so cute, but I don't know if he liked it that much.
He got to dress up for church. We were able to go to baby Lane's christening. Glad we could be there.
We had a really great time visiting and being with his family.
6 comments:
How fun! Ty is such a little cute. And I, too love canton. I'm trying to talk my mom into going with me right after Thanksgiving.
he is growing up so fast!! he is so CUTE!! you must be one proud mama
Yes, Tyler was so much fun!! I enjoyed seeing all the extended family and meeting little Lane...He is just as precious as big brother Luke!!!! Happy also that everyone came home from the dove hunting alive and with all limbs!!!!
wow, I can't believe you've been married 3 years! We've been married 7 months :)!! Almost getting up there lol
So cute Abs! You're little guy is so adorable. And that hat. No wonder you liked it so much!
When we went to the Emotion Bowl I just kept thinking about all the good times we had as all of us friends had. Good fun time of our lives, wasn't it?! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment