10.29.2009

These days

That's what he's been doing these days. Hangin out, crying, sleeping, crying, eating, crying, but also a whole lot of smiling. Go ahead, click on the picture to see a close up. He is just as cute when he cries.
For the past month or so he's shown interest in toys, and just colorful things in general. I lay him on the ground and set toys all around him so when he swings his arms like crazy, he can feel the toys and make them rattle and stuff. I caught him one day laying there (well there's not much he can do about that) and he was turned to one of the toys and smiling and jabbering. So cute.
I also catch him doing this.
He stretches his arms out, and holds them there for awhile. Talk about arm and shoulder strength! haha He's posing like a cheerleader. Oh I sure hope he doesn't pursue that route. We're rooting for a basketball, baseball, or football player or all 3!

Well, TONIGHT is the big Hobson Family Pumpkin Carving Contest! There's lot of competition this year, so we'll see who pulls through to win! Paxton has won the last 3 years, but EVERYONE is hoping to shut him down this year. I'll be sure to post pics of all the pumpkins and who won 1st, 2nd, 3rd & so on.
Also, today I am trying a new cookie recipe that I found on the Food Network. It has Nutella in it. We'll see how it tastes.

3 comments:

Anjeanette said...

Hey.....you have to support your child no matter what he decides to be......cheerleader or not. LOL Such cute pictures. I took pics of my babies crying too. They love to look at them now. Miss you !

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

ha ha ha way cute pictures Abby!!! He is such a cutie... crying or not!!!! That's what Payton has been doing lately too... a little bit more cryting, but I will take him smiling or crying!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

WHOA good luck with your pumpkin carving tonight sounds INTENSE! can't wait to see pictures.. oh yea and let me know about those cookies I always love trying new TREATS!