10.26.2009

Please..

"Please.. no pictures."
"Fine, just take one."

He's in the zone in one of these...
Two weekends ago, we went to the Peterbilt plant. They were having an open house type thing with free barbeque ! Yum! We got to walk around the plant and kind of see step by step how the trucks are made! Since Paxton had been there several times to audit the inventory, he knew how it all worked. So we walked around and he explained everything. It was pretty cool!

Ty is getting bigger and cuter! He loves to play with his toys. Just this morning I laid him on the ground and put toys around him. He laid there for 45 minutes looking at the toys, talking to them, and trying to hit them with his arms that he still cannot control. But he's trying.
He is almost 11 weeks. He has been sleeping a lot longer through the night now!!! Very exciting. The first time he slept through most of the night was last Monday- I think?? (I need to keep record of these things) He slept from 9:30pm til 5:45 am! I kept waking up so surprised he still hadn't woken up! It was bittersweet. I want him to sleep through the night, but I was just about to burst- if ya know what I mean. He has slept 7-8 hours for the past 2 nights, and one other night last week.
I am attempting to start him on a more structured schedule. Right now, he has not been taking naps at the same time everyday. He does not wake up at the same time every morning, so he eats at different times and then takes naps at different times. I just want to have more of schedule for myself- so I know when he'll be down for his naps. I guess it'll just kinda fall into place. We'll see.
Here are some more pics of Ty!

Superman! He's got some strong abs.
Isn't he just so scrumptious?! I love him!

3 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh my gosh that last picture is to die for! You just want to squeeze his CUTE little cheeks!! HE does have some strong abs, what a tough little man!! You look super cute driving that beasty truck!!

YaYa said...

Wow, those are some nice trucks!!! You could live in one of those!!! And that sweet Ty is just getting bigger every day and soooo cute. I just love him....

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

OH Abby he is just sooooo cute!!!! I want to pinch those cheeks!!! He is growing so much!!! Hard to believe how fast time flies by!