10.13.2009

Anniversary & things


So, for our anniversary we went out to eat at The Melting Pot, a fondue restaurant... an expensive one at that. Yikes! But it was absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed every bite... except for the ravioli. Never been a fan of those. Anyway, we went to a fondue restaurant for our 1st Anniversary, so I wanted to go again. We took lots of goofy pictures. We had a fun time.

Pax had to make fun of me. Last time we were eating fondue, he took a picture of me with cheese all in my teeth. He did a little exaggeration here... like he always does.
I completely spaced the fact that there is a lot of garlic put into the cheese and the oil that you cook your entrees in. Yeah- Ty didn't like that too much. I had a hard time getting him to take my milk afterward. Poor fella. Poor me! Ugh--very stressful. But we got through it.

My favorite part of the whole meal was, of course, the dessert. CHOCOLATE! We picked a dark chocolate/peanut butter fondue. Then they give you a big plate of food to dip like cheesecake, brownies, marshmallows, rice krispie treats, strawberries, bananas, etc. We downed the whole thing. Yup. Delish!
I love you Pax!

Ty went to the doc today for his 2 month check-up and got 3 immunization shots! Poor little man. He screamed and screamed, but after a bit of Tylenol and a little meal, he's snoozin away, trying to recover.
Here are his stats:
Height: 22 inches, 25th percentile
Weight: 12 lbs, 50th percentile
Head circumference: 15 3/4, 50th percentile
He's running about average... he's just my perfect little man. I love him so much. He is a really happy baby, and has started talking and smiling a LOT more. He has the cutest and biggest smile. I try to get it on camera, but every time I pull it out, he stares at it and won't do anything else.
As you can tell, he's filling out some more. He was such a skinny little baby when he was born, but now he's got a cute double/triple chin. Love it.

2 comments:

YaYa said...

So glad you guys had a fun dinner out....Ty and I had fun too!!! His statistics look good and he is such a sweet, happy baby.....YaYa just can't keep her hands off of him!!!!!! Love and Hugs...

Lauren Thorne said...

Love the pictures - looks like y'all had a great time! I would have never thought about the garlic thing, so I'm glad you put that in there :)