Hey everybody! Just thought I'd quickly update to let everyone know we are still around, just busy busy. Paxton is working his "busy season" now so he gets home later than usual... and I am still working the same hours- so no difference there. We have been busy trying to pack and get ready to MOVE this weekend! It is such a pain.... although we do have it pretty easy. We're staying in the same apartment complex, just moving buildings to a bigger apartment. It is crazy how much we accumulate in our apartment. We have so much junk! And it's junk that we should probably keep cuz we'll use it sometime... but it just takes up so much random space! I can't even imagine how much worse it will get with a baby.
Speaking of baby, everything seems to be going well. I have an appointment in 2 weeks where I'll find out what I'm having!! I think I have definitely gotten a little belly now-- is it too early at 16 weeks? Almost 17? Hmm... let's hope not. Of course everyone is different. When did you start getting a little tummy with your first baby? Also, I swear I felt the baby move a tiny little bit--- is it too early for that or was I just feeling indigestion? Could be...
Well I guess this is as quick of an update I can do... soon maybe I'll show a few pics of the new apartment... Bye Bye.
9 comments:
I don't remember when I actually started to show with Jackson, but I do remember I felt him move really early! I think I was about 14-16 weeks (somewhere around there) when I felt him. I wasn't sure at first but then I felt the same sensation again and I knew it was him. The DR said it was early for a first time mom just because they dont really know what it feels like yet, but I sure felt him! I bet you are too!
I'm excited to find out what you are having... I say boy. (which I am normally wrong so don't listen to me)
That's fun you are starting to show. I didn't show with my twins until about 21 weeks....and I was so anxious to show and wear maternity clothes, so it was a bummer it took so long. That is fun when you feel the baby. When the baby moves, it feels like indigestion anyway, so it could be either. Can't wait to hear what you're having....
for me the moving was at 21 weeks with natalie and 18 with stephen. i thought i felt her move at like 17 but then when i really did feel her move i KNEW what it was~!
as for showing, i think i was showing at around 20 weeks. with stephen it was around the same. but everyone is different for sure! i think for me to think i was showing was earlier, like 12 weeks~ haha but for the world to know i was preg and not just chubby, around 20 weeks!cant wait for the move! that will be so fun!
I started showing around 18 weeks I think! I didn't think I felt the baby moving till about that same time. I thought I was always just gassy till the doctor, said feel that? Apparently it wasn't gas and it was just the baby rolling around. Weird huh?
YOu are most likely feeling that sweet babe!!! how exciting! I started showing at 13 weeks! haha so good job! THat is so fun and can't wait to hear what you are having!
Oh I can't wait to see some pictures of the growing belly Abby!!!! I actually already have a 12 week pooch going on. My clothes are tight and I'm looking like there might be a little something in there. I'm excited that you'll find out what you are having soon... I'm so jealous... I have about another 6 weeks till that point. I'm guessing that it will be a boy... along with Haylee... just because last year everybody was having girls and there needs to be a switch up. haha. Take care and good luck with moving!!!!
Oh I can't wait to see some pictures of the growing belly Abby!!!! I actually already have a 12 week pooch going on. My clothes are tight and I'm looking like there might be a little something in there. I'm excited that you'll find out what you are having soon... I'm so jealous... I have about another 6 weeks till that point. I'm guessing that it will be a boy... along with Haylee... just because last year everybody was having girls and there needs to be a switch up. haha. Take care and good luck with moving!!!!
It is hard for me to remember exactly with my first but this everything happens faster with baby #2. Just remember that so yo u don't get freaked out. You show faster... but the perk is you feel the baby sooner! I felt little Hyrum at about 12 weeks and with Addy it was closer to 16 weeks. So you probably have felt him/her. Don't worry about the pouch. You have to love the belly. Embrace the belly. I know this sounds hard but it is worth it!
Wouldn't that be crazy if there were two? Don't freak out about it. It is just fun to wonder...
I remember feeling hallie aroudn 16 weeks as well. I didn't show until like 25 weeks, but then again, I am tall and I carried her far back the entire time. Everyone is different, though! I want to see your cute preggo belly too! Get some pictures up woman!
Post a Comment