2.13.2009

Thicker

I am feeling thicker lately.   My pants are snug, my shirts are tighter, and it is SO depressing.  I know this is all part of pregnancy, but everything I've gone through so far, I have expected that I would handle really well.  I just didn't think it would be this hard.  
I guess it doesn't help that I am waiting for a Digiorno pizza in the oven... that's really healthy!  Blah!

On a happier note, I am so excited it's the weekend!!!  And Valentine's Day!  We aren't really doing anything special-- that I know of -- so I don't know why I'm so excited.  Mostly because it's just the weekend and I need a break from work right now- for some reason the past few days were just stressful for me.  It didn't help that our office got hit by the storm Tuesday night and the roof was blown off, letting TONS of rain into the office and flooding it.. damaging computers, supplies, desks, chairs, etc.  It's just been a mess, yet luckily my office didn't get any water damage! Yay!  
Anyway, we are still here-- no pictures are being posted because we haven't done anything cool to take pictures of, AND I am not feeling so cute to have my pic taken... maybe when I get past this "fat feeling" stage.  
Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day!  

5 comments:

Krista & Tyler said...

abby-face (and I know you hate that, but oh well! i love it)
you're way too wonderful to think of yourself as fat. you were the nicest person I had ever met when I arrived at BYUI and I'm pretty sure I still feel the same way. Remember all the fun times? I still want to play that skittles game and watch everyone start drooling! haha so much fun. And even tho this sucks, so did your clean check at la jolla, and everyone survived and you kept living there-ya crazy! haha I think that you are one of the most naturally beautiful people I know. I know that it does feel good to get a little dolled up-so maybe just take some time for yourself this weekend :) and don't worry-your body will just keep changing, so you won't have to be depressed about this much longer haha and just think- a baby! i'm so excited! i love you and paxton. thanks for being my friends. you guys really made a difference in my life. you'll never even know.
loves!

Anjeanette said...

Just wait lady.....you don't even know "blah", yet. Wait until you have three pizzas in the oven (all for you), then you will know blah. Wish I was there to cheer you up. :)

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

YOU are Beautiful, ok Lady! Embrace the belly, and don't be afraid to eat pizza when you need to, I think you workout enuf!
ps..love that song!

Anneka @ Anniesays-Anniedoes said...

It is way scary getting so fat... but if this assures you at all... it DOES come off. You have some great exercising habits and you will be JUST fine! You have to have faith and realize it is all just baby. And a beautiful baby straight from heaven too =).

Emily Empey said...

ABSTER!!! I had no idea you were pregnant!!! How are you?? Congratyulations on the baby!! So when are you due??? YOu can come to my blog theempeys.blogspot.com