10.08.2008

QuEsTiOn

Hey everybody.
Ok- I have decided I want to get some facial hair removal done. I need suggestions, comments, tips, advice, referrals, anything on what type of hair removal I should do and who to go to, a brand I should use, anything. Should I wax? Thread? Use a cream? Have any of you used anything that you like? Let me know- I am searching. And I also want to do it pretty soon so that if I happen to break out or have some kind of reaction( i really hope that's not the case), it has time to GO AWAY.
I have done threading before- which hurts really badly, but it works really well. If I remember right, I didn't have a rash either. I got my brows and lip threaded before I got married. But it HURT. I'm sure waxing hurts too but... I don't know. I just want any feedback - ok?! ASAP!

On another note, I just want to quickly say that I love my husband SO MUCH. He is so good to me. The past 2 years have passed by so quickly, and I can't WAIT to see what the rest of our years together has to offer to us. I am grateful that he encourages me, comforts me, helps me, and loves me everyday. I have the best husband ever. Love you Pax.

OK- time for comments...

4 comments:

bren & joe said...

BAHAHA! i dont have any suggestions how you should wax your upper lip. HAHA! nice.

Kelly said...

I totally wax legs slash bikini line before my wedding and it was AWEFUL! I got red, ouchy bumps everywhere and totally hated it. It may have just been a bad experience because I usually like waxing in the past BUT just give yourself a couple of days to recover if that's the route you take!

Haylee said...

I've only waxed my eyebrows... it is okay, it's a quick pain. But I would go to someone who knows what they are doing because my sis in law got burned by the wax bad enough that it gave her a blister when she got her eyebrows waxed.
Don't know if that is much help... but yeah.
Happy 2 year anniversary!! You guys are so cute!

Jeni said...

I have always been a waxer. avid waxer. I used to wax legs, armpits, arms , brows and bikini line in high school and college. Since married I am down to just my eye brows. I loved it though. Sometimes it does take a while to get all the hairs though... My mom does her lip and she kinda says she regrets it as it now comes in more for her. I have never done my lip though. I would say go for threading if you have done it before and I hear it is awesome.
If you do go for eyebrows and lip for wax.. I would go to gaylord texan. THEY gave me the best wax i have ever had. I came out feeling like a movie star. I am not kidding. I did. I think they charge like 25 bucks though so I dontknow how much you want to pay. But I do know they do a great job. If you didn't want to do there, I bet that pedicure place would do a great job. They are always asking me to get my brows done there. remember theyasked you that one time?? haha funny funny.