10.06.2008

2nd Year Anniversary

Well, since I usually never post anything (this is Paxton by the way), I figured I would make this post on our 2nd Year Anniversary. Since it falls on a Monday we decided to mostly celebrate it over the weekend. With General Conference it was kind of tough, but we managed to go to Macaroni Grill on Saturday night and then take these cool pictures (see below) on Sunday. Abby made this tradition when we got married that she would try on her wedding dress every year to make sure she still fits. I had a lot of fun taking pictures of her and I honestly thinks she looks better than the day we got married.

Abby is so important to me in my life. She truly is my best friend and I always enjoy the time we spend together. She makes me laugh more than anyone else and I am so glad she is my wife. Love you Abby!!!

Enjoy the pictures...

That is the flower the waiter gave us at Macaroni Grill the previous night. They also had a girl sing Opera to us. It was pretty cool.


Everytime I look at this picture I think this is how Abby would pose back in the old western days when nobody smiled. If only she had a fancy hat and a couple of guns.

8 comments:

Ashley & Donnie said...

Congrats on 2 years! And congrats to Abby for still fitting in her dress! :)

Kelly said...

lookin' better than ever! Congrats!

Kim said...

You still fit in your dress!!! That is an amazing accomplishment! I look at my wedding pictures and think "Dang I was skinny!" I doubt I could fit in the dress now (well of course I can't being this hugely pregnant, but even before...)

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Congrats on the 2 year anniversary!! That's so cool you still fit in the wedding dress! I haven't tried mine on since I was married! You had a very creative goal!!! I hope you both had a wonderful celebration!!! You look so pretty!

Jana said...

Happy Anniversary! Abby thats awesome you can still fit in your wedding dress. I have to say that when I got married I was at my smallest and lets say that after having a baby I'm not there currently. But maybe at our 2 year I will be able to fit it. What a great goal to work toward! Keep up that running! Thats so great!

Jeni said...

I love that tradition, I would do it except that i had my all boxed up so it woldn't yellow... but I love that and I always used to try on my moms wedding dress growing up.

Anjeanette said...

Good job Abby- Keep it up. Don't have twins! :)

YaYa said...

You look as beautiful as always Abby....we feel so blessed to have you as our daughter-in-law....Good job Paxton!!!!