Good news: My foot is feeling better - for the most part. I have been rolling my foot on a racquet ball a lot, stretching it often, and wearing good shoes constantly. We'll see how all of this treats me.More Good news: I am going to talk to Katie on Mother's Day! She's calling home at 5pm then my cell phone at 6pm!!! Yay!!
5 comments:
I am soooo glad that your foot is feeling better,,,seems like when your feet hurt, eveything hurts. I am so happy that you are going to get to talk with katie on sunday. can't wait to see you guys this weekend. love you both!!!!! p.s. thanks for helping heather out last night, she said you are truly a saint!
Oh, so glad your foot is feeling better! Since your feet are kind of a necessity in running -- I'm sure your excited the ole' footsy is getting better! :) When I was doing pre-natal yoga, they had us roll our feet on tennis balls to help the circulation/swelling -- I loved it! Have you suggested a foot massage to Mr Paxton??? Maybe that could do the trick! Just teasing! That's great you get to talk to your sis! Glad you guys are doing good!
Yeah for your foot feeling better!! One day I hope to be as good as a runner as you and then we can go out for a run.
Yeah for you getting to talk to your sister. I was always so excited when we got to talk to Paxton while he was on his mission.
You being a saint helping me out Thursday night doesn't even come close to describing it!!! You are way more than that. I think you are the best sister in law ever and Katie thinks you are the greatest too!
Hey Abby! It's Hilary (Sheppard) Craner! I found your blog on Hilary Walker's and I had to say hi. You and Paxton are just too dang cute! It looks like you guys are doing great... especially now that your foot is feeling better! :)
glad the foot is feeling better :)
Post a Comment