5.13.2008

Firstlings

  Last week I decided I wanted to plant a few vegetables.  We went to Wal-Mart, picked up some seed, potting soil, and planter trays.  After buying carrots, spinach, tomatoes, canteloupe, green beans, and bell pepper seeds, we finally decided on planting green beans, spinach, and tomatoes.  Here are the first little buds from each vegetable.  I didn't catch the green beans in time- I hadn't checked on them in 2 days and they just took off!!!  And I'm so surprised they're even growing.  These poor plants sit on our balcony with no sunshine all day.  I don't know how its working, but I'm so happy they're growing.  I just need to get bigger planters so I can grow more!  More More More!!!
Tomatoes
Spinach 
Green Beans

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I really want to plant some veggies and herbs! I need to just go do it. You inspire me!

Elaine said...

Fun!! That's exciting!!