(( Warning: Long entry. I posted 3 entries ))
Well I'm back from snowy, cold Idaho. It was a lot of fun though. It was so good to see my whole family together. Although it was just for a weekend that we were all together, we had so much fun. Everytime we get together we just sit around talking and laughing. Our family is SO loud when we get together. haha. All of the girls' laughs are so loud and when we all get together we just sit and laugh and it just blasts the roof off. We can't help that everything and everyone is just so funny. Anyway, we got together for Katie's farewell, and then earlier this week we took her to the MTC and dropped her off for 1 1/2 years! She was really excited and nervous. We all said our goodbyes after the video in the MTC and cried and exited out of our designated "Family Exit" door while she went thru the "Missionary Exit" door. Ohh I already miss her so much. She's going to be such a wonderful missionary.
On our drive to Provo,UT I had to take pictures of the mountains, seeing how there is no scenery that even compares to that in TX.
At the MTC, dropping Katie off. If you look closely at her name tag, she has a neon orange sticker AKA the "dork dot" because it's for all the newbies in the MTC. hehe.
Here's a family pic of all my brothers and sisters. I had a couple, and there was always one or two people that were blinking, talking or looking away, but oh well.
What a hott missionary she is. hehe! She's so cute.
Bye Katie, I love you and miss you so much!
8 comments:
Oh Abs. That is so fun that you got to go home. I never even go home and its so much closer! how fun that your sister is going on a mission! I always wanted to do that.... Well. You look beautiful and I hope all is well for you!!!
PS. Where is your sister going?
Looks like you had a great time1 I'm glad you got a chance to go! I always love visiting my family. It makes me happy.
Looks like you had so much fun!! Your family is just all way too cute....that Katie is just precious and I think she will be a great missionary....I agree the mountains are beautiful!!! Welcome back!
Hey girl! It sounds like Idaho was a blast. Isn't family the greatest? I am already looking forward to when I get to go home next (two months away!!). Your family is sooo cute! We have almost the same neices and nephews. My baby will be 23 but with your new one you will have 22?? FUN! Love big families! I have to say your dad's snow clothes on you looked so cute! I bet your hubby just wanted to kiss you when he saw that cute pic!
Paxton & Abby -
Thanks so much for hanging out last night. You guys are an absolute riot. We hope you'll come hang with the Hales again.
You still have not said where your sister went. I am dying to know. Also, will you email me her MTC address. I would love to write her a letter. jilllynncoil@gmail.com
I am so glad you had fun. Your family is great. Both you and Katie looked beautiful. Love you.
It must be so much fun to have such a big family! I'm glad you got to be there for your sister's farewell.
PS - I love the new pic at the top of your blog AND thanks for coming canning last night - it was fun to have you there!
Post a Comment