
Hey, so at work a technician brought a big bowl of Halloween candy with Laffy Taffy's in them. I ate one and read the joke on it, and thought it was kinda clever. Some of em are pretty cheesy, but I thought I'd tell a few jokes to get ya'll ready for Halloween in ONE WEEK!! See if you can guess what they are before you read the answers.
1.What do ghosts add to their morning cereal?
2. Why did the mummy go on vacation?
3.What kind of key opens the door to a haunted house?
4.What kind of music do mummies listen to?
5.Who mans a ghost ship?
6.Why did the vampire subscribe to the newspaper?
7.How do you tell if a vampire has a cold?
8.What is a ghost's favorite fruit?
9.What did the ghost tell his wife?
10.What did one casket say to the other casket?
11.How does a girl vampire flirt?
12. What do ghosts eat for dinner?
13.Why are demons and ghouls always together?
1.What do ghosts add to their morning cereal?
2. Why did the mummy go on vacation?
3.What kind of key opens the door to a haunted house?
4.What kind of music do mummies listen to?
5.Who mans a ghost ship?
6.Why did the vampire subscribe to the newspaper?
7.How do you tell if a vampire has a cold?
8.What is a ghost's favorite fruit?
9.What did the ghost tell his wife?
10.What did one casket say to the other casket?
11.How does a girl vampire flirt?
12. What do ghosts eat for dinner?
13.Why are demons and ghouls always together?

Answers:
1.Boo-berries!
2.He needed to unwind!
3.A spoo-key!!
4.Wrap!
5.There's a skeleton crew. not that funny...
6. He heard it had great circulation!
7. By his coffin
8. Boo-berry! Kind of the same as #1.
9.You look Boo-tiful tonight!
10. Is that you "coffin"
11. She bats her eyes.
12.Spook-ghetti
13. Because demons are a ghoul's best friend! That is the Best One! haha Very clever Jenie C. She's the one who wrote that one. Well- most of em were pretty cheesy and stupid, but some of em are pretty funny.
I can't wait for the pumpkin carving contest against Ann, Steve, Chris, Heather, Katie, Paxton, and Curly!! I'm gonna whoop you all!
Pax & I are staying super busy. We have something going on every night every week, every hour-- that's what it seems like. Crazy! But it's good to keep busy. I just need to find time to practice the piano more- I have to play a musical number in church this Sunday! Ahh-- and I haven't even picked out a song yet! Oops!
2 comments:
Those are very cute and funny....now listen, don't get too excited about the carving contest and you "whooping" everybody, because we all know that "Big Mama" usually always wins!!!! But Good Luck anyway. The challenge is on!!!!
That picture is hilarious of the scarecrow-pumpkin bum. Where did you get that? Good luck in the pumpkin carving contest. As long as you beat Paxton, that's all that matters! :)
Post a Comment