5.06.2007

SNAKE SLAYER!

Alright guys- this is a crazy, gross, scary, and cool story! There was a huge storm last week- like Wednesday night or something--- and anyway, at Ann and Steve's house that night, Ann was standing on the front porch watching the end of the storm go past and was standing there for about 3 minutes. Then she turned around to go back inside and found a HUGE snake all coiled up in the corner right by the front door! It terrified Ann, and she turned and ran to the back of the house. Ann has a tremendous phobia of snakes, so it absolutely horrified her to see that ugly wretched snake ready to strike at her! YIKES- i think that would freak ANYBODY out- I don't care who you are-- well unless you're the crocodile hunter. Anyway, so Ann called Paxton and told him about it all, and was so scared. Pax, me, Chris & Sarah were gone, driving back home from hanging out- so we hurried home and got in the house. We were looking for it in the yard and driveway but never found it. So then, we were hungry and wanted to cook some steaks on the grill on the back porch, and Pax didn't know how to start it so he asked if Ann could help him. Paxton went outside first to check and see if there were snakes, and he came back and was like OHH- the snake is out there! Right there! Everyone thought he was joking- pretty cruel joke.. but NO it was the SNAKE-- AGAIN! What was he doin hangin out around this house-- especially ANN'S!?!?! So the girls were freakin out while Pax and Chris got shovels to kill this sucker! They worked together to hold the head down, and guillotine this serpent!! So here's the pic of Paxton, the Snake Slayer holding the serpent with the murder weapon! It sure was a long snake eh?




Here's what was left of the snake on Ann's back porch! YUCK. Pax cleaned it off right away though- so he could still BBQ those steaks we were lookin forward to!

5 comments:

YaYa said...

Yes, I am the victim of this snake. Let me explain the reason for the snake's demise. As long as the snakes stay at their house I would never bother them, but when they take residence at my house,,,,it's all over for Mr. Snake!!! I have to admit, I was crazy scared!!! Thanks Paxton and Chris!!!

Anna@Exasperation said...

Cool snake blood picture at the end. Gross! If I ever see a snake I'll know who to call. Poor Ann! I'd be the same way!

Wiseguys said...

That was soooo gross!! I'm glad our husbands are so brave.

Kelly said...

sick! that was a huge snake!

Jeni said...

SHUT UP.. THAT IS SICK. I WOULD HAVE TO MOVE. SICK! GO HOB GO, I CANT BELIEVE THAT!