5.30.2007

Pillow Talk

Well, we are settled into our apartment now, with everything in it's place. It feels good to have it all done. For a present for our new apartment, Paxton's mother bought us a new bed set- the whole works. I really love the accent pillows, they're awesome. We love it. It's all very soft- the sheets aren't 750 thread or whatever you call it as Chris Lingafelter prefers, but we like it at about 250-300. ha. Anyway, we really like the colors and design. It looks really good in our apartment too. THANK YOU ANN, We absolutely love it.
We also have to thank Steve because he gave us our couches and coffee table and stuff. Pretty much ALL our furniture is from Ann and Steve. We don't know what we would've done without it. So Thank You Steve also. Our apartment looks so nice because of them. I'll have to do another video of OUR apartment now. Sometime...




This is the bed skirt - so cute.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Love it guys, and 750 thread count? HOLAR that is radical!

Anna@Exasperation said...

I LOVE the bed set! I didn't even get a chance to look around when we were there on Saturday so I'm coming back. Cam will be super excited to see Abby and Uncle Pack-on!

YaYa said...

Steve and I were very happy that we could "share" some of our furniture with you guys. I think the apartment looks fabulous and you have done a super job of decorating.....I have never worried too much about threadcount either,,,,,I remember in my younger years when our only threadcount was "threadbare"......hugs and love! xx00xxx

Wiseguys said...

um yeah, so we've been looking for apartments and we keep saying "I just like Paxton and Abby's." Don't worry, we don't want to cramp your style and invade your territory, but your apartment is really cute!

The Ling Blings said...

Nice...making fun of poor Chrissy while he has pneumonia and is stuck in his bed! At least he is nice and comfy in his 750 thread count sheets!!