12.19.2006

Now... we are waiting now for our friend Mike to come and cut Paxton's hair because it's getting way long... and I wanted to take pictures of him before he cut it and show everyone because it's just so cute. We also parted his hair in some of the pics . And the pics at the end are from awhile ago- he sent them to me in an email and it just made me laugh so hard. Even now i look at these pics and just laugh so hard. I love them- he's so cute. Haha.
hahahaha... love the alfalfa in the back... he's so goofy.
Now here he is with his hair just down- no part... without gel. I think it looks cute.
I LOVE THIS ONE- it just makes me laugh everytime.
HAHAHA. i love this one too.
Aww. My cute little Pax- looks like it's his first day of school.
Is that an evil face or what? I just love it because he looks like such a dork with his parted hair, but he looks like a serial killer too!


1 comment:

YaYa said...

Those are just plain scary. I liked your hair long, wish you hadn't cut it,,,but I'm just your mother mommy dearest! Abby, I agree, the parted hair is a little too close to Ted Bundy for me, but he is cutie not matter how he wears it. Love you guys! Mom