And now the after shot of Paxton's hair. Our great friend Mike has done an EXCELLENT job and we are all happy now. Too bad Pax gives cheesy smiles to the camera. Oh well- what can you do.. you've all seen him in person... he's a cutie.
Can I say praise the Lord that you were able to recieve such a nice haircut!!! I was starting to wonder about your choice of hairstyle!! Hey...did Abby get her hair cut too? It looked reallly cute in the picture! We had way too much fun chatting on Ichat with you yesterday...that was awesome!!
1 comment:
Can I say praise the Lord that you were able to recieve such a nice haircut!!! I was starting to wonder about your choice of hairstyle!! Hey...did Abby get her hair cut too? It looked reallly cute in the picture!
We had way too much fun chatting on Ichat with you yesterday...that was awesome!!
Post a Comment