1.28.2015

December 2014

December started out with a trip to east Texas to visit cousins!  It was cousin Luke's birthday, so off they went to the bowling alley!  We always have a fun time out at their farm!!  


 Brinley loves to sit up at the counter with the big kids.  

 Emery's sweet preschool picture! 





Ty had a Christmas party at school where they ate a bunch of snack foods and fruits and treats and got to watch a movie.  Then they exchanged gift cards!  



 Ty was REALLY excited to wear his pajamas to school on pajama day!  He's an elf!
 His teacher LOVED his pajamas and wanted pictures.  She kept telling me how cute he was! :)
 Elf on the Shelf!

Mom & Pop came to Dallas to visit and be here for Christmas!!  They came for 10 days!  We got to visit some of their long-time friends, the Linton's!  They had a beautiful home, and a super fun room for the kids to play! They didn't want to leave!

Paxton and Pop went to a Dallas Mavericks game!  


 Christmas Eve!  







 Christmas morning!  





 Mom & Pop left 3 days after Christmas.  We had a lot of fun with them here!!  I was so grateful they could come visit for so long!!  It's fun to have them come to our home once in awhile, and see how our life is here!!  

 Silly selfies

 Mom and Pop got them I LOVE IDAHO sweatshirts!  They love them!!  Wear them all the time! 
This year has gone by so so quickly!  I can't believe it's over and another has started!  I love my family more than I could ever imagine!  They are everything to me and I am so grateful that each child is so sweet, happy, beautiful, healthy, smart, kind, fun, and loving!  They are my life! I love my life!

No comments: