Just wanted to record what just happened in our living room.
Ty was playing and pretending by himself with his gun and a little cowboy toy. I heard him say in a mean voice,
"You take my future! Now I'm going to kill you!"
Wow, where did he learn that? Only thing I can think is The Incredibles. And it wouldn't be the first time he has quoted from movies. He sure has a learning mind... I guess I just need to make sure he is learning more worth while things.
I went in and sat in a chair by him. He came up and said, in the same mean voice, "He took my future!" and pointed to the floor behind him. I said, "Who, where?" He pointed to the floor. I asked, That's your future? He said yes. I went on to explain what future means, and once I finished, he looked really confused. Not sure that it sunk in. Haha. Funny kid.
1 comment:
I can totally see him saying something like that!!! Ha....
Post a Comment