4.26.2011

easter

We had a great Easter Sunday. We went to church where I didn't really get to hear much of the lessons since I was out with Emery a lot. She's getting louder and busy. Anyway, Ty had a pretty good time in nursery. He came out with candy drooling out of his mouth. Left a nice pink front on his suit. It came out in the wash, it's all good.
After church, we went to Yaya & Steve's house for an Easter egg hunt, dinner, and visiting with all the family! We were surprised to see Paxton's Uncle John, his cousin Katie & her daughter Rieghlyn. It was great to see them, and Emery and Rie sure had fun together. They're a little over a month apart.
Ty didn't really get the egg hunt, but he did get that there was candy inside. He downed 3 chocolates before I knew it. After his dinner, he ate almost 2 whole cupcakes too!! Yikes! Sweet tooth!



BFF'S





We are so grateful for Christ, Our Savior, who died for us, and for this special Easter holiday where we can remember His Resurrection.

2 comments:

YaYa said...

Easter was so much fun!!! Thankful that the rain held out for later!!! Loved having all my little grandangels here!! Yes it was great to see Uncle John, cousin Katie and Rielynn.....I do believe her and Emery will be great buddies....thanks for spending this joyous day with us!!! Love to all. YaYa

Wiseguys said...

I've been meaning to tell you that I'm very impressed with your 1/2 time! Mine is tomorrow and I can tell you that I will not be anywhere NEAR the 2 hour mark! So way to go girl! You're awesome!