
Friday night, we went for a ride on Steve's boat on the lake. It was perfect weather, and the water was like glass! It was beautiful!
Ty LOVED driving the boat. He loved taking charge of the wheel.

He tried out a little fishing with dad. No luck though... maybe next time.

4 comments:
Awwww boating looks like so much fun!!! I wish we were having some nice weather like that! Your kiddies are so adorable!
FUN! Ty looks like he really enjoyed it, I love how he loves his Daddy! So stinking cute!
It was a perfect night for a boat ride....we really enjoyed it and Ty is a great captain....or I should say Mr. Steve's co-captain!!!!
I'm looking at these pics with Ava and she keeps saying Ty! Ty! Did he just start nursery? I was surprised she knew his name. He must have made an impression on her because she sure likes him. :) so cute.
Post a Comment