My flower beds finally have flowers in them! Got that done today.
Ty wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty either... nor his face! It was dirtier than this, but he had wiped some on my shirt before i could snap a picture.
They look so good Abs! Love them! I am still waiting to see your pix of your house (after the painting jobs that you said you did). I'll never know if you REALLY painted... until they come. Hahaha!
5 comments:
looks awesome!!
They look great!!! I had so much fun with Ty on Friday night :)
Good job on the flowers!!! They look beautiful!!!
Nice flowers! Feels good, huh?
And Ty is clearly enjoying himself:) My kids love to "help" me in the yardwork.
They look so good Abs! Love them! I am still waiting to see your pix of your house (after the painting jobs that you said you did). I'll never know if you REALLY painted... until they come. Hahaha!
Ty is so darn cute! His cheeks are to die for!
Post a Comment