Look how Ty has grown!
Newborn
(still one of my favorite pictures- his lips are so delicious)
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
He loves his Winnie the Pooh book. I gave it to him yesterday, so it was a new toy to him and he played with it the whole night. We went to a Stake Christmas program last night, and he wouldn't let it go. I had to take it away from him because it was too loud. He got mad at that, but we quickly gave him the paper program so he played and sucked on that. Don't worry, he didn't eat any paper.
As you can see, over the past 4 months he has grown so much, lost LOTS of hair, is able to hold his head up, can smile and laugh, has developed a stubborn personality, and just LAST NIGHT he rolled over from his tummy to his back. Of course it was accidental, but he did it twice. He is the sweetest baby and we just LOVE him so much! Already 4 months!
5 comments:
oh he is growing like a weed! Can't even believe it.. but you asked how I change all my picture up and stuff and I just go to photobucket.com and it let's you upload photo's and do pretty much anything you want to it! after you upload your pictures just click on edit and a lot of options will pop up to edit your photo's!
I love him because he's the perfect mix of you both! I don't think his roll was accidental...get ready for a mover and a shaker! I always love it when the ped-trition asks about eating paper...I always have to say yes....aack!
Again, he is just too cute! I love the picture of he and Paxton.
Oh, I responded about your question on the Christmas trees in the comment section on my blog!
Wow!!! He has changed so much but is getting cuter and cuter by the minute!!! Payton is losing all his hair on the sides too! Makes me sad.. at least it will grow back!!! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
He is the sweetest little boy ever and I am just so lucky to have him as my grandson!!!!!!
Post a Comment