Look at that tongue
I had a great time with the family. It was so fun to show off baby Ty while he is still young. If I hadn't gone then, I wouldn't have seen the family til next summer.
Look at the face Ty is giving Mikayla... haha.
tummy time at Grandma's
Ty fell asleep in Leslie's arms...
and in Katie's arms.
All the nephews & nieces loved Ty to pieces.
Travis & Andrew reading Ty a book. Garfield is pretty entertaining apparently...
little Luke
Grandma & Grandpa Myers
chillin' at Leslie & Justin's house
The night before I left, I met up with a few college friends!! It was so good to visit and catch up. Angie is due at the end of December with her 2nd baby and first girl. They're naming her Miriam... so cute. And Jamie is pregnant with her first!!! Congrats Jamie!
8 comments:
Those are sooooo cute and I love the video with your sister....he was really a little chatterbox that day......so happy that you were able to go visit your family....hugs!
oh jealous of your trip! it's so good to be "home" for a while..I'm glad you got to go!
im so glad you are home!
Ty needs to fall alseep in my arms now.
His laugh is the cutest little thing ever!!! Looks like he is such a happy baby boy!!! That is so fun that you got to go to Idaho and spend time with family. We get to go for Christmas and I cannot WAIT to get there!!! I'm loving Ty's little double chin in the last picture! So cute! Payton has a major one too! :)
Ok I'm a little upset you were in Idaho and I didn't get to see you or your cute baby..
Glad you had a great time and got to visit with family. Love the pictures! Looking forward to seeing y'all this week!
SO GLAD he's back on his normal routine! Yay!
He's getting so BiG!!! I feel like I haven't seen him forever.
Post a Comment