11.04.2009

3-month growth spurt

Ty is 3 months next week, and he's already starting his growth spurt. I thought I was doing good when he was sleeping 7 hours at night, taking good long naps, and eating well. Well, it's all out the window now. Ty is fussy and crying a lot more, I am fussy and crying a lot more.. It's just a great ol' time here at the Hobson household. "They" say growth spurts last about 2-3 days. I'm hoping today is the last day! Please Oh Please!

10 comments:

Lauren Thorne said...

I cannot believe he is about to be 3 months! Time flies. I hope his crankiness goes away soon! That's okay about the Amish bread starts - I've never had one before, so I'd love one if you get another. I'm excited to see you, too!!

Anjeanette said...

Could also be teething.....which lasts longer than 2-3 days. :( Jordan had 4 teeth by the time he was three months....crazy huh? We thought he had colic but really was just teething from the day he was born. Don't hesitate to give Tylenol. My Dr. told me if they are crying then usually something might be hurting them.....may as well make them comfortable. Wish I was there to help.....I would LOVE to be holding him for you... :)

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Wow!!!! Already almost 3 months old!!!! So crazy!! He is definitely a cutie!!! I hope he starts sleeping for you again!!

Wiseguys said...

Man I've totally had so many of those days. I hate to break it to ya, but I still do... even with my 3 year old! Good luck!

Kim said...

Wow Abs, he looks super long in that picture. What a cutie. I know the cranky days are SO NOT FUN. So here's to hoping that it passes super quick!

Jeni said...

HIS LEGS are looking delishiously larger! love him.

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

He is so cute! It is never fun when they have good sleeping habits and then quit those habits. Hopefully it is just temporary! We are living in Idaho Falls with my parents right now. I would love to see you while you are here. You can call me! 208-521-5826

Emily Empey said...

he is so cute and looks really long!!!!! Good Luck! and i hope you stay sane- although it seems impossible some days!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I'm so glad you are getting rest now!! WE REALLY MISSED YOU this weekend, but I hope you had fun on your own Vaca.

Krista & Tyler said...

Abbs. Sorry I missed you on Tuesday. It nearly broke my heart. Work = late, me = stomach virus, you = new baby that needs to stay healthy.
Thanks for thinking of me. It seriously made my day complete.
Hope you travel home safe!