5.19.2009

Pop out

28 WEEKS

This dress sure makes me look BIG!  But it's so comfy.  Here's my belly update that I haven't done in awhile.  But I am officially in my 3rd trimester!  Yay!  I'm getting closer, and couldn't get more anxious. Thanks everyone for you advice on baby 'stuff.'  I need it all.  It's good to hear what works for you.  I am slowly creating my registry, buying and assembling the nursery. How exciting! What's ALSO exciting is that I don't have too many more weeks of work left.  I am ecstatically awaiting my last day of work.  Not sure what day it will be, but it is SOON coming!  
Paxton is still busy studying for his CPA exams.  Some day he will be done with those and I can have more time with him.  Sometimes it feels like his work and the CPA exam owns him.  Good thing he's timed it right where he should be done with all the exams by November.  He can then spend more time with me and the baby.  
Speaking of the baby- why is it SO HARD to decide on a name for this little guy? When we know it's going to be permanent and not just something to dream about, it's a lot of a harder decision to make.  It's actually getting a little annoying. I just wanna know what we're naming him and be done with it.  At some point, we'll HAVE to decide. Let's hope it's sooner than later.

10 comments:

YaYa said...

You just look so cute!!! I love the dress! I am getting excited also....yes it is hard to decide on baby names. I didn't have to put any thought into Paxton's name, his Dad had already said that was what he was naming his son and that was it. Good thing that i loved his name!!! and still do. I love all the names you have pondered, but I am still thinking that Bucky Barack Hobson just has a certain ring to it!!!!! Love you all!

Sariah said...

We finally decided on a name after being in the hospital for two days. You'll decide on a name at some point. I wouldn't sweat it quite yet. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well for you! Not too much longer, yay!

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Look at the belly pop!!! You look so great Abby!! Yay for the 3rd trimester!!!! I have a few more weeks left till that point. I'm sure a name will fall into place soon! Scott and I have had Payton picked out for almost 3 years but were hesitant to use it because a cousin on mine named their boy Peyton. I was crushed, but after talking to my grandparents and parents, we decided to use it. We spelled it different and we never see my cousin much. Whatever you decide will be perfect and I can't wait to here what the name will be!

Bling said...

You look so cute in that dress! I had a hard time with Katie's name. Had the boy name right away but took awhile for the girls name. Katie was going to be named Scout for a long time. I think we finally decided about two months before she was born and then it took Mom to figure out the middle name for her!

Kim said...

You look so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to hear what you decide on for the name!

Elaine said...

Abby you are so cute!!!! Hope everything works out for you two! I know how it is not to have your husband around....It's no fun.

Brittany Swanson said...

I really liked Deacon when we all talked about it at olive garden! Just throwing my opinion out there! And wow- he is really growin in there!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

Names are so hard!! Jared and I took forever to decide. The lady at the hospital was so frustrated with us! Good luck choosing!

Streett's said...

Abby you are so CUTE! I am so excited for you! Names are hard, Good Luck!

The Madsen's said...

You look so great! I love that we are due at the same time and reach each milestone at the same time. Names will come I promise. My husband and I had a really hard time trying to figure out what we would name out little boy, but once you see him you'll know and you'll love it. Boys are so fun. And I hope that girls are just as fun because that's what i've got ahead of me!