8.12.2008

Happy Birthday to Us!

Last Saturday, Paxton & I celebrated our birthday! We had a super fun birthday party at Pax's mom's house that night and invited all of our friends to celebrate with us.  Because it was a Birthday Luau, tons of cute decorations were put up to make us feel we were at the beach.  It all looked so good.  Thanks Ann!

We also asked everyone to come dressed up of course.  Paxton may have gone a little overboard.  I don't know.. what do you think?
hahaha
I'm so happy I have a husband who has enough confidence to wear this at his birthday party.  haha... No, he didn't really wear it- this was just a little dress up session.  I love him.  
So, it seems that now I've registered for my half in October, my body is breaking down on me.  My heels have always hurt from my plantar fasciitis, but it seems to be getting worse again, and now my shin is hurting.  Bummer.  I'll get over it, I just thought I'd complain for a second.
As for work, I am anticipating the day when the salesmen will leave!  I only have to endure this week and the majority of them will leave- yipee!  Unfortunately about 4-5 will still be stickin around...ugh.  
Paxton is working lots of hours & studying for the CPA still.  He definitely stays really busy, but he still finds time to entertain me with his crazy personality.  This is an old video that I think I've posted before, but I just love it.  For those who haven't seen us in awhile, this will refresh your memory of him and his sillyness.   I am so grateful for him and his efforts to make me laugh at every moment.  My amusement is what fuels the fire for him.  

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you guys had a great day.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to the two of you!! How fun is that that you get to celebrate together!? Love it!

Anjeanette said...

I don't need a video to remember how goofy your husband is, but thanks anyway. Always entertaining.

I also tried calling you the weekend of your birthday. Sorry I missed you. :( Happy late birthday....looks like you had a blast.

Brittany Swanson said...

looks like a fun party! Sorry we missed it. Hope you guys had a good bday.

Andrews Family said...

That is such a sweet picture of the two of you at the top of your blog! Happy Birthday!

Wiseguys said...

sweet DMB Hob. Maybe you should show her the Tim McGraw/Faith Hill video....