...to LAST YEAR. We have lived in Texas for ONE YEAR now! It's hard to believe we've already lived in TX one year. It's gone by so quickly, and we've had so much fun! When we first got to D-town we stayed with Paxton's mom for a couple months until we got on our feet and found an apartment. We enjoyed so much living w/ Ann and Steve.
Once we moved into our apartment, we and our friends would play sand volleyball every Saturday in the summer. We went to several Rangers games and sports events, lots of movies, many restaurants, and spent multiple late nights with friends playing games and talking. Both of us have excelled in our jobs, have learned more about one another, grown in the gospel and grown closer through our trials and good memories. We spent our first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years together in Dallas. It's amazing how fast time flies when you're with someone you love and having so much fun. Although, the time may go even faster if my family would come visit me sometime.... :)
April 2007
9 comments:
Oh, so fun! My goodness how time flies! I had no idea your hair was so long! SOooo pretty! Crazy how it's already been one year! And that means we haven't seen you guys in forever! Such a cute post!
p.s. -- Miss playing sand volleyball with you guys! :(
Abster and Paxter,
Oh how cute are you! Your hair is long Abs. Love it. I hope all is well for you...It sounds like you love Dallas. I will tell you one thing, you can love the fact that you don't live in Provo! No, its not that bad, just that I am ready to be somewhere cooler than here. :) Just kidding...we have a few more years here, so I better be patient!
I love it that you live here!!! Who else would make us awesome desserts and watch Napoleon Dynamite with us more than once?
Wish I could come and visit sometime. Too bad it costs so much money! Glad you are doing good in Texas. Love you!
We are soooo happy that you are here also....It has really been fun having you guys here!!!Any you both just keep getting cuter each year!! love you both!!1
Wow has it been a year already? It is hard to imagine where we will all be in life five years from now. I am so glad you guys are so happy. I do love reading your blog!
Yeah for Dallas!!! I'm so glad you guys are here. It's been fun to hang out with you guys. We'll be here a year in a couple of weeks and I can't believe it's gone so fast!!!
wow! Do you feel like a Texan now?
Holy moly it's been a year?! That seems so weird, and even weirder that I haven't seen you since then! You guys look like you are doing great though! I sure love ya
Post a Comment