4.23.2007

We finally found one!!

After looking all over the Dallas Metroplex, and checking out probably 20 apartments (I'm not even joking), we finally found one that we love. It's called Cambria and is located in Carrollton right off the 121 bypass and Hebron. It's a 1 bed/1 bath and we got a pretty good price on it. It overlooks Coyote Ridge golf course and is close to a DART bus station so I can take the bus to work in the morning. Anyway, watch the video to check it out (this video is of the model apartment by the way, but is the same floor plan and set up).

6 comments:

Jeni said...

SO is that it?? is that the place?

Jeni said...

I MENT to say, if it is.. very exciting.. it is really nice guys!

The Ling Blings said...

I love it! I really like the entertainment center too! I feel like a yahtzee tournament would celebrate the occasion perfectly!

Jill and Ryan said...

Guys, it looks great! Congrats on finishing what I am sure was an exhuasting process. Jill and I spent a couple weeks trying to find a place, we were lucky we stumbled upon our apt at the end of the day we went looking. Can't wait to visit.

Wiseguys said...

Awesome! That's great. Must be a great feeling.

Marcus said...

Pax and Abby! Looks awesome! Is it furnished like the one in the video? If so you are SO lucky. We have had to buy EVERYTHING for our apartment, but it is coming along, and it is turning into a pretty sweet bachelor pad. ha ha. love you guys.