4.01.2007

Confrence Weekend


General Confrence is so cool!! Abby and I stayed home and watched confrence all day Saturday and Sunday, it was such a good confrence. It has been the first one in a while where I gave my full attention and got a lot out of the messages. Abby and I's most favorite talks were Elder Holland's talk about not complaining and Elder Faust's talk about the Amish people and forgivness.



So what did we do in between confrence sessions? Well, like most people we ate food, ran errands, Abby worked out, and oh yeah, we played the foot song!! Check it out...

4 comments:

Anna@Exasperation said...

Wow.

Jeni said...

AWESOME that I loved the same talks... and FUNNY how Brian and I did the same foot song today!

Wiseguys said...

cool Hob, cool

Kelly said...

Okay, you guys win the wierdo award! Luckily Abby has GREAT feet! Mine would never sound that good!