Pax and I headed to Houston Tuesday morning. We had an entertainment center to pick up that my brother Mark gave to us. That's a whole different story. He gave us his TV, DVD player, TONS of speakers, and other stuff I don't know what they are! ha. Anyway, we had a car full. We also visited Jerry and Ryan & Jill. We went to Ryan's office and checked out where he works everyday. Looks pretty awesome Ryan. Then we went BOWLING! I hadn't been in FOREVER so I was a little rusty. But here's the STORY... So everyone knows of course that you have to make bets on these types of games. So Pax and I were on a team and Ryan and Jill were too. We bet that the loser will have to buy the winner icecream. We played TWO games. So we added up all our points to see who won. So the first game I was a bit rusty. Well pretty much the whole time, but definitely during the first few bowls. Anyway, and Ryan and Jill were doing awesome. They got so many strikes and spares- pretty much tearin it up. They beat us by 55.. So Pax and I knew I had to win the next game by MORE than 55 points. So, we were playing, and Paxton figured out this technique that was getting him strike after strike! It was awesome. He got like 5-6 strikes and a few spares. And I got like 2-3 strikes. Ryan and Jill still did good, but it just didn't cut it for how well we were doing! ha. So we BEAT them by 93 points!!! YEEEHA!!! It was fun.

Jill is good at bowling. I wasn't surprised about that, but when her competitive side came out, we were a little surprised! haha... don't get on her bad side during ANY type of game. After we went bowling we went to Ryan and Jill's awesome apartment and had pizza. Then Ryan had a basketball game we all went to and cheered him on. But definitely not as much as Jill did. She gets SO SO SO SOOOO into it! It's awesome. She was pacing the floor, yellin at the other team, taunting them, yelling at the refs, and of course- cheering for her hunny. She gets into ANY game- like I said earlier- showing her competitive side of her.

He thought he had us beat with the NUMEROUS strikes he and his partner got, but he bows his head in defeat, knowing he still could not beat the Hobsons!!
2 comments:
is that ryans head?? nice!!
sounds fun guys, we went bowling wensday too... just me and b... but it IS so fun!!
okay, well you think you're great and stuff...wait til the Swanson's come to town...just a little humbling is all you need...we did in fact just have our first win after 1,000 games of Crainum, I think we're on a roll!
Post a Comment